Welders and welding technology certification center
The Certification Center was founded in 2003 on the base of the Shipyard Central Laboratory for attestation of the shipyard welders, welding materials and welding technology.
In 2004 the Certification Center was certified by Russian Maritime Register of Shipping (RMRS), in 2005 was accredited at North-West region office of the National Attestation Committee on Welding Practice and in 2008 it was certified by Russian River Register (RRR).
Since foundation till 2018 the Center attested more than 1600 welders (for JSC “Baltic Shipyard”, JSC “Kronstadt Naval Plant”, JSC “Admiralty Shipyards”, JSC “Proletarsky zavod”, JSC “Sredne-Nevskiy Shipyard”, JSC “Intro-Pella”, e.t.c.).
The Center developed and certified more than 180 welding technologies, attested more than 30 welding materials for compliance with regulations of the RMRS and RRR for russian and international shipbuilding and ship repair enterprises (such as Nippon Steel & Sumikin Welding Co., Ltd., Hyundai Welding Co. Ltd. and others).
The Center offer following services:
- Attestation of the welding technologies in accordance with ISO 15614, RMRS, RRR and other Classification Societies rules (codes of welding method according to ISO 4063 - 111, 135, 136, 141, 131, 12- automatic bead welding under the flux);
- Consulting on welding technologies development;
- Development of the welders attestation programs, welding technology and welding materials attestation;
- Theoretical examination and practical tests for welders with necessary documentation submitting on completion;
- Welded specimens testing with Test Reports submitting;
The Certification Center Director
tel.: +7 812 746 95 03