Shipbuilding, ship repairs, modernization of the ships and ship’s equipment repairs.
Joint Stock Company “Kanonersky Shiprepairing Yard” is ideally situated in the St. Petersburg Bolshoy Sea Port area on Kanonersky Island along the Sea Canal, what giving preferences and reduce the expenses of vessels shifting for planned and emergency repairs.
The Shipyard carries out all kinds of repairs and maintenance for ships, modernization, renovation and dry docking during vessel Class surveys for all types of the vessels with the draft up to 9,8 meters.
We are a client oriented company providing reliable and cost effective repairs, what giving preferences for repairs at our Shipyard.
The repairs carried out under supervision of the Classification Societies such as RMRS, Russian River Register, ABS, Lloyd Register, DNV GL depending on the Customer requirements. Classification Societies branch offices are situated at the Shipyard's territory that makes easier to discuss and solve working issues.
Navy ships repairs are carried out under supervision of the Defence Ministry representatives (inspectors).
Shipyard also has capability to carry out the shipbuilding projects according to the Customer project documentation.
Shipyard facilities and staff experience allow performing following repair works:
• Vessels dry docking (3 floating docks with lifting capacity up to 35600 tons);
• Hulls cleaning and painting;
• Ultrasonic Thickness Measurements and inspection of the hull structures with submitting of the relevant documents in accordance with RMRS, RR, Lloyd Register, DNV GL and other Classification Societies rules;
• Full scope of the hull structures repairs (shell plating, internals, side keels, tanks and holds plating and insulation, e.t.c.), including titanium and other different alloys;
• Hatch covers repairs for dry cargo ships and bulkers, including those equipped for alternate liquid and bulk cargoes transportation, tween decks covers and tanks;
• Ships modernization (renovation);
• Deck equipment repairs (sky lights, windows, doors, cabins equipment, furniture, covers, manholes, ladders, e.t.c.)
• Equipment and devices repairs:
- rudder gear (rudder stocks, rudder stock bearings, rudder blades, rudder pins, rudder pin bushes);
- anchor gear (anchors, hawsepipes, anchor chain stoppers);
- mooring gear (bollards and bitts, fairleads, rolls);
- tug gear (bollards and bitts, fairleads, rolls, hooks , tug line releasing devices);
- signal masts and navigation equipmen;
• Mechanical equipment repairs:
- shafting (tailshafts, intermediate shafts, trust and intermediate bearings, shaft couplings);
- stern tubes (stern tubes, bearings, seals);
- propulsion (fixed pitch and controllable pitch propellers repair, reconditioning, including Cu1, Cu2, Cu3, Cu4 alloys, balancing, propeller blades and hubs);
- thrusters (propellers, gears, shafts, couplings, shaft seals);
• Vessel systems, mechanical equipment, pipelines and valves repairs;
• Mechanical equipment repairs:
- main and auxiliary engines;
- auxiliary equipment (air compressors, auxilary boilers e.t.c.);
- all types and systems pumps;
• Deck machinery repairs:
- anchor windlasses and capstans;
- steering gears;
- tug winches;
- lifeboats winches;
- hydraulic pumps and motors;
- thrusters gears;
- cargo winches;
• Heat exchanging equipment of all types and systems repair:
- fuel oil and lubricating oil heaters;
- main and auxiliary engines coolers;
- water, fuel and oil filters;
• Electrical equipment repairs:
- electric motors;
- switch boards;
- transformers and transducers;
- control and monitoring equipment;
• Refrigeration plants repairs:
- refrigeration plant compressors;
- pumps for refrigerant and coolants;
- heat exchangers, pressure vessels of refrigeration plants;
- pipes and valves of refrigeration systems;
• Cargo gear equipment repairs (derricks, cranes, lifting equipment, passenger and cargo lifts e.t.c.);
• Automatic systems repairs (main and auxiliary engines, CPP, shaft generators, auxiliary and main boilers, compressors, purifiers, pumps, deck equipment, ballast, drainage and antirolling system).